Leeteuk admitted to cry after seeing the re-recording group in Super Junior MBC Special-Dreaming of a K-Pop Legend

Leader of Super Junior, Leeteuk, admitted to cry after seeing the re-recording group that display struggles MBC. He wrote a tweet about his feelings after watching the documentary "Super Junior MBC Special-Dreaming of a K-Pop Legend". 

Leeteuk admitted to cry after seeing the re-recording group in Super Junior MBC Special-Dreaming of a K-Pop Legend

"MBC Special. I've seen the whole show, Super Junior was amazing! All of it makes me cry ..." Leeteuk also upload a screenshot of the scene. A documentary that begins airing 27 April last. Not only his appearance in Super Junior on stage, but also the lives and stories of everyday. 

The Netter commented on the tweet Leeteuk. "I cried when I saw the video," said Netter. "Super Junior is wonderful," said another netter. "Every time I see Super Junior, I was always proud of them."