Activity Han Geng (Han Kyung) in China

When interviewed by Live Entertainment, Hangeng talked a little about his experience as long as it is in Korea with SM Entertainment and Hangeng how life now that he's returned to his homeland in China.

"Right now I live a life like people in general," Hangeng said, "I always sleep before midnight, and woke up in the morning at around 7 or 8. That afternoon after lunch, I rested about half an hour, and then exercise. After that I rested for an hour or two, followed by learning English. "

Activity Han Geng (Han Kyung) in China

"Now I can spend more time with my mother and my family," added Hangeng laughed.

Although there is nothing special about Hangeng life story right now, but this is the first time Hangeng can lead a normal life after so long. Hangeng had left his home since the age of 12 to study dance in Beijing, then moved to Korea at the age of 19. In 2005, his debut with Super Junior Hangeng, Hangeng and since then life continues to get worse with the tight schedule and yet the burden of being a foreigner in the land. As you may already know a lot of people, Hangeng was even forced to wear mask / mask while in Korea that he was not deported.