Kim Heechul Close Twitter Account

Heechul posted last tweet to share his thoughts after experiencing tough times with sasaeng fans. "Sasaeng fans" is a very fanatical fan (stalker) to interfere with the affairs of his idol both personal and business affairs artistry and it is very disturbing personal lives idol.

Kim Heechul Close Twitter Account

On July 9, 2012 (KST), Heechul writes:
Please don't follow on to my house or to my office. I guess I'm being a little generous right now because I'm 30 years old, but I guess it's just not for me. I still feel the side effects of the accident, and this is very scary to put my life at the end and go as if I was running from something. I know this sounds very selfish, and I know people will probably be disappointed, but I only have one life to live. It's my fault for not being able to understand, and for you guys (taxi rider), please don't scare the foreign fans who do not know better. Taking advantage of young people with a smile on your face makes you look like a thug, I just hope the victims of this kind will not appear again. I will live in peace for the next year, without writing a tweet anymore. I'll see everyone in a year. Thank you to those of you who have say happy birthday to me